- Design and manufacture lightweight products from lightweight, highly durable LSD materials that have a perfect finish.
- Design and manufacture composite material products in which sound structure, effective functioning and a highly attractive appearance are fully integrated.
- Design and manufacture composite material products or components that have specialized functions with high precision.
- Design and manufacture composite material products or components that require high temperature tolerance or need to possess ablative qualities.
- Technology of unique procedure and manufacturing and equipment.
- Effectively fuse components with composite material patching and bonding techniques.
Research and development capabilities
- Composite material applications
- Structural design
- Process development
- Systems integration
- Design, analyze, manufacturing and test technology for composite structures
- Composite processing and application technology
- Vacuum-Assisted Resin Transfer Molding (VARTM)
- 3-D stitching preforming technology
- Autoclave curing, thermoforming
- System integration and project management
Aviation Carbon NB Shell Technology：
- L – Lightweight: half of aluminum due to density advantage and without paint.
- S – Stylish: magnified reflective deep pattern.
- D – Durable: strong, stiff, and impact resistance.
Hard Shell Technology：
Automatic integration of carbon shell and mechanical structure：
- Automatic integration of carbon shell and mechanical structure
Phenolic Composite Resin Transfer Molding Technology developed：
This technology contains two Main technique：
- Preforming: Preforming the reinforcing fiber and/or fabric by stitching or braiding into the required structure effect.
- Resin Transfer Molding: Phenolic resin transferred into forming mold containing the fiber preform and caved.
Advantage of Phenolic：
- Not burning, no smoke, no toxic gas under fire.
- Ablative in nature for high temperature resistance and insulation effect.